Sunday, May 14, 2006

2 Blog oR Not 2 blog

In my attempt to try and explore, I landed up at this astrological site and tried this free reading for me... this is what it had to say..

"You have an extremely active, lively and versatile mind with a multitude of interests and an inexhaustible curiosity about life. You are quick to grasp new concepts and equally quick to lose interest in an idea or project once your curiosity has been satisfied. You like to taste a little bit of everything...”

Considering my different attempts in life:

1. To learn to play the guitar - I’ve always been passionate about music and of course the guitar and to prove that, I had to take guitar lessons, I was of course a nightmare for my guitar instructor, even after 4 months of training, I can’t shift chords fluently. Now that was almost a year ago, now with renewed interest, during one of those random shopping days at landmark, I have now invested a little more than a grand on this "How to play the guitar" book... I hope I survive my attempt this time.. and well play "Hotel California" some day.

2. Dancing: If you want to know what having two left feet means, you got to see me dance, of course that doesn’t stop me from enrolling for a free trial session only to decide formal dancing aint my cup of tea... and moved on.. well dancing is my passion ;);)

3. BOOKS: I absolutely love reading books, that’s one interest that’s probably stayed with me for my entire life and will always be.

4. Theatre: I love watching plays, during one of those days, I of course did have a fleeting interest to perform live on stage, and of course I did not make any further attempt, not that I would have gone beyond an initial orientation session to decide this aint for me.

5. RJ’ing: A big fan of Niladri Bose and radio, I wanted to be a RJ that I even mailed Niladri to find out if there was formal training to be a RJ, he even replied asking me to attend one of his workshops. and then again... of course I dint go to his workshop, need I say more..

6. Journalism: I am sure people will be much relieved that I did not take to this profession, imagine the torture of being subjected to read all that I write ( I am just being a little optimistic that if I did choose to be a journalist someone would recruit me)..

And now coming to the whole purpose of this post, I like writing, after contemplating for one whole year “Should I blog or Should I not”, finally my inexhaustible curiosity in life took the better of me... and voila.. This is my Blog and this is my first post.....

*Disclaimer: For all those people who have been forced to visit my blog... I hold no responsibility for disorienting your gray matter... but then again thanks for visiting this page... :-) & for the people who accidentally stumbled on this page... GOD Bless you!!


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

nghbgh

Anonymous said...

Nice start!!!
Gimme more :)

Anonymous said...

Yp Lp.:)way to go.Great start.:)Looking forward to reading your future posts.:)

Anonymous said...

thnk goodness u dint take up journalism;);) LOL!!! just kiddin! was good... keep bloggin!

Shiv said...

Welcome welcome!!!

Anonymous said...

hmm... interesting... shall be watching...

Arjuna said...

yo :)

i'm not much of a fan of blogging, but since journalism was one of your intrests, its a good place to start. (you're forgiven!)

as you might notice, i have one of my own. im not public about it. mostly cos i dont really care. i had an anti-blog blog once.


good luck... i'll bookmark the page :)

Anonymous said...

So, u hav decided start pestering thru blogs after mulling over for the past one year (how come this 1 yr gone so easily..??)... jus kidding and gud start LOL....

Luking fwd more (non)sense things from u...

~~Guru

Anonymous said...

...ok, there were somethins i didnt know....hey y dont u blog abt ur bday...its commin up on the 17th rite :)...wats the bday baby gonna be upto ;)

LP said...

@anon - cudnt figure out wat dat comment was... well well thanks for visiting ma page.. hehe

@d-pac, swe, siva - thanks much...

@mustbme - It wasnt too difficult to find out who u were.. thnx neways!!

LP said...

@shiv - the veteran of blogging,u gotta welcome us :-)

@jello - much appreciated, i was much worried abt ure reactions.. lol, now that uve forgiven me.. :-)

@vinod - u dint know wat..?? well u know my interests keep changing.. lol.. well i have no idea wat am gonna rite next on.. bday celebrations, nothing much on actually.. will be a quiet one..

Anonymous said...

hey stranger way to go....

i think i'll beat your record for sitting around and wondering whether to start blogging or not..

happy blogging !

Anonymous said...

oh you are good at guessing whos writing comments to your blogs is it? thats cool!! try this one then :)
and yes its a great start...will look forward to more

Anonymous said...

Good Start and I hope you do plan on continuing this. I too plan to start blogging rather maintain some journals :D

Happy Bloggin'.

~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60O5x4e5p2c&search=Piano%20Man

LP said...

@Sonia - oh yaa they can go jump :D

@Anon - well stranger.. stop wondering about starting to blog n just start blogging.. u already have a fan in me :)

@Guesswhothisis - You just gave it away buddy wen yaa spoke to me. otherwise it would have been tuff for moi...

@Anon2 - Now tats a tuff one to guess... now whoz this :)

Arun said...

Welcome to blogging.. Hope to see more of ur blogs
I stumbled by 'accident' Will GOD bless me ?

Anonymous said...

well, am glad tat u have started bloggin.. but jus scared if u have already included bloggin in tat long wish list of yours:):). post something gal.. looking forward to it:)

Ganu said...

good blog :) Keep up ur good work !